Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Patriotic Update Announcement!

I can't believe my last update was back in March!!  Wowsers!  Well...it's time to break the streak with a fabulous Patriotic update!!  I've scoured my bins and drawers searching for the most interesting red, white and blue doodads to incorporate into this fabulous little set of characters.  There are lots of fireworks, flags and glitter to be had all around!!  The best part?  Most of these guys can be displayed not just around Independence Day, but all year long, as long you love America that is!  I hope you see you all at the update!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, June 7th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Friday! :)


No comments: