Friday, June 7, 2013

Patriotic Update!!

 Girl on Double Candy Container (two boxes) - SOLD
 
In just another month, we will be joining Lady Liberty in the celebration of our great nation!!  While I love all places in the world (well...I would guess that I do, I have lots more traveling to do), there's nothing so good as the feeling of home.  Several years ago I went on a trip to Europe.  I love love loved and can't wait to go back...but the feeling I had once my plane landed back on American soil, was something I didn't really expect.  We landed in Chicago, a place I had never been to at that point, and even though I had a thousand or so more miles to go before I was technically home in the Northeast, surprisingly it still felt like home and I had an overwhelming feeling of happiness and warmth.  The same thing happened when Ben and I went to Costa Rica for our honeymoon.  I can't wait to return to the Pacific coast of Central America to look for seashells and sea creatures again, but the day our return plane landed in Phoenix...I was so happy to hear American accents and eat a veggie burger and fries at the airport and felt at home once again.  I love the world and all the people in it, but no matter what wonderful places I visit and what wonderful new worldly people I meet and befriend, I'll always have a dear place in my heart for the USA.  I hope you'll join me in celebrating this country with these fabulous characters who are all about the red, white and blue!!  :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later. Also feel free to include second choices in case your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".  Click on photos to enlarge.

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. All paid orders will ship out immediately via first class mail and should arrive within a few days.  I send Paypal invoices via email unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions!

Happy Shopping!

The Patriotic Star - SOLD
Miss Heritage - SOLD
Banner Waving Kitty - SOLD

 
Miss Julie Jubilation - SOLD
Miss Rita Rocket - SOLD

Gloria the Gifter - SOLD
Miss Bottle Rocket (orn) - SOLD
Annie Anchor - SOLD

Miss Belle Blue - SOLD
Cat-lyn Cavalcade - SOLD
Miss Starla Stamp - SOLD

Miss Glitter - SOLD
Little Miss Shell Rider - SOLD

 Uncle Sam's Niece - SOLD
 Miss Patsy Pride (orn) - SOLD
Colonel Cora - SOLD

Lucas Liberty - SOLD
Ella Eagle - SOLD
Miss Flag - SOLD

Bron the Fire Horn Boy - SOLD
The Drummer - SOLD
Samson Star Juggler - SOLD

  Inalienable Owl - SOLD
Flag Waving Owl - SOLD
Red, White and Blue Owl - SOLD
 Freedom Owl - SOLD
Valor Owl - SOLD

Miss Independence Parade - SOLD

1 comment:

GrayFlannel said...

Darn, I missed the little owl I liked. Maybe next time. I love the 4th and red white and blue too.