Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Update Announcement!

 
Yay! Summer is here, the garden is in full force, the chickens are at play,  my husband is by my side, and we are in full nesting mode for the new arrival.  All of these make for wonderful ingredients for creating inspiring summer characters.  We have been hard at work in the studio coming up with great pieces that can be displayed all year round.  Everyday pieces are often the most difficult to make and therefore I've been extra creative, pulling from my goody stashes around the studio and making some very unique and very one of a kind pieces, among classic favorites of course, like bathing beauties.  Come check out what's new on Thursday!     

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.


New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Thursday, July 18th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Thursday! :)

1 comment:

GrayFlannel said...

Cute - love the 3 little bears...