Friday, June 27, 2008

What to do with these....

So I got these two little cuties at a flea market recently for 50 cents each. I'm not quite sure what to do with them... I'm thinking maybe finding a cool background for them and putting them in cute vintage frames... But I've got pretty limited wall space. I could decoupage them onto a blanket chest my friend's dad gave me a million years ago that I finally decided to paint white... I could incorporate them into my next collage... Oh the possibilities! They are just too cute, I don't want to waste them on something silly! They're meant to be somewhere! I'll let you know when I figure it out. :)

1 comment:

have a lovely said...

hello! what creative juices you have! I am sure you will find something just lovely to do with these little ones. I just stumbled across your creations on etsy and your blog...I actually did a post for my readers on your precious july 4th goodies...adorable!!!

{ my mom is headed to your site soon too...she just hearts your 4th of july goodness! }