Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who said gourds don't have feelings?

Introducing.... Gourd People! I just completed these jolly cuties and will be offering them for sale in my Etsy shop! Candy Corn Kid has a little acorn page boy cap and is holding a vintage pumpkin "balloon". The little girl below is holding her prized gourd (the irony of a gourd holding a gourd makes me chuckle a little bit) and a flag that says "Surprise!". They both bobble a bit which makes them even jollier!

I also just completed this spun cotton Halloween octopus. He's a figure and an ornament at the same time and is probably one of my favorite creations. Let me know what you think! :)


2 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

My gosh, you are so creative and I absolutely love that octopus!!

Anonymous said...

The octopus is just gorgeous! I love him! He has such character.