Monday, September 14, 2009

Snapshots from the Boston Ahts Festival

This weekend at the Boston Ahts Festival was great! Well sort of...if you don't count the two rainy days! Yesterday (Sunday) however was gorgeous and I was so happy to be outside. A perfect pre-fall day. I met tons a fabulous people, including other Boston artists. I'm already looking forward to the show next year! :)

I took a few quick snapshots with my phone...obviously not the greatest photos, but you get the idea! (And don't forget...if you leave a comment on this post you'll be entered or re-entered into my blog giveaway...the winner will be chosen tomorrow night!)


9 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Am sure you were a hit - bummer about the weather. I just love looking at the people and creatures that you set up for your shows....like a little magical village.

Georgia Peachez said...

Oh my gosh, look at all that fabulousness in that booth! drool. xo, suzy

Unknown said...

Awesome work Crystal, Wish I knew about it to make it over there during my lunch break!
~Arthur

luckygirlgifts said...

YOur booth was stunning. I wish I had been there.

theresa said...

Lookie at all that goodness! How many creatures have you made thus far in your spinning cotton career?
YOu know, I'm a former Bostonian and I wish I had been there to see that! Yup, grew up in good ole MASS.

Shara said...

I think I would stand there for hours and look at every.single.thing. Such cuteness! Overload!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Oh! I'm so sorry the weather didn't behave but it sounds like you had a splendid time anyway.

What a bunch of cuteness, your booth looks enchanting!

lala said...

Your booth looks absolutely wonderful!! Your work is simply AMAZING!!

JammerSage said...

Oh my, your collection all together is breathtaking! If I were there, you would probably start thinking I was stalking you... I wouldnt be able to leave your table! :) LOVE it all.