Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back from Silver Bella!

Ok...well I'm not JUST back...but it's taken me this long to catch up on orders, emails, and now, my blog! I had an amazing time on my trip across the country that ended at Silver Bella. I took only a few photos, but they were snapped on my phone, so please excuse their yuckiness (and also excuse my weird hair...it always looks fine until you see a photo of yourself!).

The photo above is probably my favorite project. Jennifer Murphy's snowman clip ornament. I'm not a great sewer, but I managed to do a pretty good job on this cutie if I don't say so myself!

Jennifer was a great teacher and I was thrilled to be one of her students. Her work inspires me so much and she is such a great person!

The bundle up birdie box was a lot of fun too. Mine is the one at the top. So cute!

I also met Jo Packham of Where Women Create. She is a real sweetheart and I loved her wildly buttoned sweater! ;)

And best of all, I got to hang with Heather and Heidi! They are the best!!

I'll be sharing more goodies from Silver Bella and from the rest of my trip, as well as what I'm working on now...stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

Woo Hoo! You did great and Silver Bella seemed like a BLAST! Welcome back to blogland and the real world ... lol!
Hugs and have a great Friday,
Betty :)

Heather said...

Your projects look great!

And I LOVE the white kitty!!!

meg duerksen said...

crystal! i loved meeting you at silver bella! you are super talented and i know you will go FAR in life. i adore your work. it was fun crafting snowmen with you. :)

glad to see you made it home safe!
take care.