Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pile of people!

This is what happens when I watch TV. My end table fills up with naked spun cotton bodies! When Ben and I settle down at night for an evening of cuddling and watching some tube, I can't keep my hands still, so that's when most of my crazy cotton characters start to take shape. Before I know it, I have a huge pile! This is probably about one week's worth. Too much TV watching!

And I just realized that I haven't done any posts on my end table and coffee table. They are shadow box tables made from antique window frames and concrete molds that I found in my dad's barn. The end table is filled with vintage toys and things. I think a post featuring what's in there is due soon! :)

4 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Oh!! So cool to see this white pile before they come alive! AND please do a post on those tables, I am fascinated by the concept!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Busy hands girl! Fun pile of naked bodies...ready to have you work your magic on....so that is what they start out life like.

ditto on the post on the table.

Mary said...

I see a glow in the dark piggy ornament in the lower left of the table. While I have the whole set of these ornaments, I have never seen another pig! So cool! Can't wait to see the rest of the goodies inside!

theresa said...

WoW! Is that how many figures you can whip out in one evening?!!!! I'm impressed!