Saturday, February 27, 2010

Out with Pink and in with Green!

Saint Patrick's Day isn't a huge holiday, but it's still so much fun to deck out at least one part of the house in all green, gold, and leprechauns! I'm part Irish, but even if I wasn't I'd still be smitten with the new characters I have posted on Etsy right now. Most of them are one of a kind (only a couple will be open editions), so get them while they last!

This Irish lass is pretty and festive!

These two know how to celebrate!

These kitty gals look like they're about to face off...but they really are friends!

This is my only boy kitty lad, complete with a vintage shamrock cupcake pick! :)

I've got only a couple other Saint Patty's Day pieces I'm working on...after that, Easter and Spring will be in full bloom! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: