Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Goodies!

Pink Elephant - SOLD
Sitting on a Nest Girl - SOLD

Fairy Angel - SOLD


Introducing...the characters of loooove....!

As per my new selling system, you blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one of kind figures! If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available.

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping! :)

Flapper Girl - SOLD
String of Hearts Boy - SOLD

White as Snow Girl - SOLD
Sweet Cheeks - SOLD
White Fairy - SOLD


Weeeeeee! - SOLD

Big Bow Girl - SOLD
Mary Contrary - SOLD


Cupid Girl - SOLD
Red Heart Box Girl - SOLD
Three Arrowed Cupid - SOLD


White Heart Box Girl - SOLD
Two Arrowed Cupid - SOLD


Heart Balloon Cat Girl - SOLD
Heavy Lifting Cat Girl - SOLD
Look what I made! Cat Girl - SOLD



No comments: