Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update Announcement!


It's been a couple of weeks since I've had an update, but at long last my last batch of spun cotton Valentine's Day characters will make their debut. I spent more time working on these guys than usual and I can't decide which is my favorite, but I do know that they're excited to meet you all! Plus, they'll make it to your doorstep just in time for Valentine's Day.

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address. I can't wait to show you what I've been working on, plus I have a couple of surprises up my sleeves.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Tuesday, February 8th. Here, the blog. 2:00 pm EST.

See you here on Tuesday! :)

1 comment:

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Crystal, I will be there, I can't wait to see what you have created. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Terri