Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Phew!

What a fabulous update yesterday! Thank you so much to everyone who managed to snag one or a few. :) As you can see, they are all tucked safely inside their boxes, waiting for the mailman to ring the bell. I guess I'm getting a little lazy these days....the nice ladies down at the post office haven't seen me in a while!

There are a few more characters that are hoping for new homes, so if you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, just take a peek at yesterday's post. :)

Thank you again!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Crystal!!
I am happy to be a new follower!! Grace from In the Pink City, referred me....I also was the lucky receipient of one of your pieces as a gift from her on Valentines day!! Now I am going to do the "bunny hop" over to your etsy site and see what you still have available!!
Have a wonderful day!!
xoxoxox
Cheryl;-)