Thursday, September 1, 2011

Arts & Science

I feel like quite the lucky girl. I have so many amazing and wonderful customers and am just tickled by them (and you) all for so many different reasons. Some of those customers are stores around the country and around the world. A few weeks ago I got a surprise catalog in the mail from a customer in Japan. It was the new Arts & Science catalog and it was gorgeous! Lots of creative and unique clothing and accessories, wonderful baubles and doodads, and as I was flipping through, I discovered my little elephant pictured among the tissue thin pages. He looks so fancy in this context and I was just tickled. Thank you so much for sharing this with me Arts & Science!


Their catalog was so beautiful and detailed....they even had outline illustrations with the description of each item.

This herd of elephants is almost ready to make their venture to Japan! And they have many many friends going along with them. :)

Arts & Science is a wonderfully creative and gorgeous store with locations all over Tokyo. Check out their cool website and all the cool goodies they have! And of course if you ever find yourself in Japan, be sure to check out at least one of their shops!

1 comment:

Grace said...

These are so stinkin cute!!! Grace xoox