Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween Update Announcement!

Eeek! It's already September and the fall and spooky Halloween season is almost here! It's my very favorite holiday to create for...there I said it! Sorry Christmas and Easter! To kick off the holiday, I'm having my first Halloween update of the season. Characters will include a party of fancily dressed gals, some paper mache headed critters and creatures from the garden and the graveyard, and many others! I hope you'll stop by to see what I have in store for you!

In the mean time, I'll be posting some "old friends" to Etsy...old favorites, made to order, from past years. Take a peek and see if there's anyone you'd like to get your hands on. Shipping from Etsy can be combined with pieces from the update. :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, September 9th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Friday! :)

1 comment:

GrayFlannel said...

Halloween is one of my very favorites too. Can't wait to see what you've created for the newest release!