Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Update Announcement!

It's October now and the air is certainly crisp! Pumpkin stands are popping up all over, farmers are stashing away their winter squash and I'm pretty sure the ghosts in the graveyard down the street from my house are starting to stir... My fingers have been busy and I'm getting ready for my second Halloween update this year. I've got lots of new characters and I've been experimenting with little doodads from around my studio. I hope you'll stop by and take peek at all the new goodies! :) Oh...and I plan to have a little sneak peek ahead of time too....fun!

Blog readers get first dibs on new pieces as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, October 7th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Friday! :)

No comments: