Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Guess what today is? Well sure, it's Thanksgiving...everyone knows that...but it's also my birthday! And my little sister's birthday....she's turning 14! And me...well I'm turning twice her age. She'll be the exact age I was when she was born! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! Happy birthday Suzy!

Well...I made a delicious chocolate cake from scratch for the feast today (planned before I realized my birthday fell on the actual holiday this year) and I can't wait to share it! We'll be spending the day in New Jersey with Ben's family and oops...I've still got to frost the cake before we leave!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving Crystal!

Safe trip . . .

Chocolate Cake is THE BEST!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Happy, happy day Crystal! Enjoy that chocolate cake and all the holiday trimmings. xo

Christine said...

This is some lovely christmas finds and enjoy your birthday time.

Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy . . . ." I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your new hubby and family!!
Mary B.