Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are you still looking for your Valentine?

Girl on Foil Hat (on box) - 32 ~ Petunia with a Present (on heart box) - SOLD ~ Joined at the Hip - SOLD

Are you still in search of a Valentine? These cuties are too! They've been hanging around my studio for a while but are now in my Etsy shop and are hoping for a Valentine of their own this year. Email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com if you want to claim one, or just go to Etsy. :)

And I want to thank everyone for two wonderful Valentine's Day updates. I am so glad so many of you enjoy my silly figures as much as I do!

Puppy Love (on box) - 48
This cute young couple are also hoping for a change in scenery and have a nice new price as well.

Miss Victorian Proper - SOLD ~ Miss Big Bunny - SOLD ~ A Mini Girl and Her Mini Bunny - SOLD ~ Easter Blue - SOLD

And while I was at it, I decided to list this handful of Easter cuties to Etsy too! They too have been hanging around the studio for a while and would love to find a sunny window sill somewhere wonderful. :)

No comments: