Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Update!

Love is in the air! How do I know? I got a spam email the other day saying "The Pressure of Valentine's Day is upon you". I laughed a little at it's presumptuousness. Ben isn't a huge fan of Valentine's Day and therefore puts no pressure on me to produce a gift for him. But I think it's a fun and colorful holiday for when the gray days of winter might be getting a little drab and it's a good excuse to get myself a little gift instead. There's no pressure in our house on Valentine's Day, but I still can't help but deck out my little white feather tree with heart ornaments and scatter lovey dovey figures, both crafted and vintage, all about. And so I've been creating a whole bunch of red and pink characters that can add some color to your drab winter, or if you are feeling the pressure of Valentine's Day, hopefully help relieve it (I've been told that mothers, sisters, and aunts go gaga over some red and pink cotton!).

Blog readers get first dibs on new pieces as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Wednesday, January 18th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Wednesday! :)

2 comments:

Jooli said...

I will look forward to it!
Julie

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
DODGE CUMMINS 6.7L DIESEL CRANKCASE FILTER MOPAR