Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Update Announcement!

I hope you're feeling a little bit Irish!

I've got the freckles of my Irish heritage, but even if you aren't Irish, Saint Patty's Day is fun! It also really makes me want to search for four-leaf clovers on a sunny day. To celebrate, I've got a bundle of lads, lasses and leprechaun's ready to make your Saint Patty's Day wishes come true! This will be my one and only update for Saint Patty's Day of the year...I hope to "see" you here for that! :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, March 9th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Friday! :)


No comments: