Tuesday, June 26, 2012

4th of July Update Announcement!

I've got a bunch more little patriotic and summer cuties (and presidents) that will be up for grabs on Thursday! There'll be fire cracker gals, beach babes, and elephants on parade, among many others! The big American holiday is right around the corner and I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some sparklers and fireworks! I know the little characters I've got in store will be oohing and aahing right along side you as well.

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

Orders will be shipped out the very next morning for asap delivery in time for the 4th.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Thursday, June 28th - Here, the blog - 3:00 pm EST

See you here on Thursday! :)

No comments: