Friday, November 30, 2012

Give the Gift of a Shopping Spree with Gift Certificates!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!  If you were hoping to gift someone with something unique and special this Christmas, but was having a hard time deciding, a gift certificate is the way to go!  Purchasing one is easy too...  Just email me with your name, the name of the recipient, the amount, and an address to mail a copy of the certificate to.  Redeeming is easy too...even if the certificate itself is lost..I will have a record of the certificate and the amount remaining.  Certificates are redeemable anywhere I sell (my etsy shop, my vintage etsy shop at vintagefromcrystal.etsy.com, my blog updates, custom orders, shows, etc.).  To redeem, the recipient just emails me with their request.  Shipping can come out of the certificate too.  And the recipient can use the certificate many different times until the amount is used up, or all at once....it never expires!

I've always loved getting gift certificates.  In addition to the joy of receiving something special from someone, you get the joy of browsing and shopping and choosing just the right thing!

If you're interesting in giving a whimsical shopping spree to someone special this Christmas, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com!  :)    

No comments: