Monday, April 22, 2013

Gallery Show in Chicago!!

 Whoo hoo!  What a show this will be!!  Curly Tale Fine Art in Chicago is hosting a duel gallery show of my work along with the fabulous work of Faryn Davis from Fern Works, who creates amazing and ethereal paintings, sculpture and jewelery.  I will be showing a large collection of every day pieces that I am quite proud of.  I've been working quite diligently for more than a month on many wonderful and unusually large new pieces.  Along with every day favorites, such as animals, moon men, animal children, and other popular figures, I created many one of kind pieces that I just love.  I hope you'll come check it out!!

 My favorite thing to make?  Animal riders with unique vintage bases. 

 Whoo whooo...

 Some new animals, girls, and many multi-figure pieces.

 Large ladies that really make a statement.

 And the whole crew from Alice in Wonderland!

These are just some of my favorites that you'll see at the show, which opens this Friday and runs through the end of May.  If you're in the Chicago area, please stop by and take a peek!!  :)


3 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Crazy exciting and love what you have been crafting. You KNOW if I was closer I would be popping by!

AquaMarine Queen said...

So wonderful for you congratulations! I owe you an email! xo

GrayFlannel said...

Congratulations Crystal! I love the sneak peek. I'm especially in love with the giraffe!