Thursday, October 24, 2013

A few last Halloween goodies!

I made another collection of Halloween cuties for the Martha event and a few last characters are still up for grabs!  I've been onto Christmas this week, which is exciting, but a little weird too because I'm still into watching scary movies, lol.  But a bitter sweet ending to one of our favorite times of the year nonetheless.  They are all posted on Etsy now so grab them quick before they are all snatched up!

 These guys are a brand new thing I was playing around with and I'm totally in love!  They are made from gourds that my mom grew in her garden about 10 years ago (and have been waiting patiently for some creative flare) and have sculpted paper mache facial features and lots of hand painted detail.  They were a blast to create!!

 Ok, I admit it.  I have a strange fascination with conjoined twins...and bats...

You might recognize these three from the last blog update.  I know zombies aren't the most loving of creatures, but Zoomba Zombie and Zombie Daryl are quite charming once you get to know them! ;)  And of course Miss Webington is all charm...

All on Etsy!  Or you can email to inquire (vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com).  :)

No comments: