Friday, May 16, 2014

Olive in the Studio...

Oh how I love being a mom!  Olive spends much of her waking hours up with Ben and I in the studio.  Sometimes she's on my lap, other times she's playing in her crazy colored jungle gym thingy or on the floor.  Or sometimes she "helps" mama!

I've learned to work up high...out of the reaching arms of baby.  She loves to see everything I do.

Sometimes she manages to snag something...and apparently doesn't mind the feel of cotton on her tongue...ew.

And sometimes she just smiles and sits there while letting an elephant walk down her head.   Ok ok...sometimes she cries too...but luckily she's a very good girl most of the time!  :)

Babies are the best!

3 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

She is getting so big! Adorable.

Lisa W. said...

That baby's got some serious cute going on !

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

So very precious!!! Enjoy this time- it passes so quickly and then their mobile! I remember having to change up my studio so many times to keep things out of reach. It's challenging but joyful too.
She truly is a doll!