Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween Blog Sale Announcement!


I've been going crazy making Halloween things in the past month or so.  My Halloween materials bin is getting pretty low, which sounds like a bad thing, but really it means all the "easy" materials have been used up and now I have to be extra creative to use what's left.  Not to toot my own horn, but Ben and my mom both independently commented that this latest group is the best Halloween collection yet.  I've had these little Chinese jack 'o lanterns hanging around the studio for years (yes...years).  They were always too big for figures to hold, too flimsy for them to sit on.  I didn't know what to do with them!  Finally, after staring at them next to a blank figure...it came to me...a fairy skirt!  Now I have three little Halloween fairies that I find just darling!!  Same goes for all the weird little paper scraps, flower and plant pieces, things on stalks, weird sized baskets...even these two tiny spun cotton black bodies I made a long long time ago (they turned into a mini skeleton and a black bat).  I've used almost everything and it looks awesome!  I also used all the paper mache goodies I whipped up earlier this summer.  I hope you'll come by and take a look and snatch up your favorites!  :)

The Blog offers first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for our mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address
********************************** 
New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on: 
Wednesday, September 24th - here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

1 comment:

vivian said...

cant wait to see all your creations!
have a great week
xoxo
vivian