Monday, March 23, 2020

Spring Blog Sale Announcement!


Who's ready for a well needed spring time distraction?
We've been working hard making an "egg-stra" special spring and Easter collection that will knock your bunny socks off! :-)   
  We are so "egg-cited" to show you what we have in store 
for this Thursday's Blog Sale.
"Hop" to see you here!! 

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:
Thursday, March 26th - here, the blog - 11:00am EST

The Blog offers first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog sales and special events, just sign up for our mailing list on the right side of our blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

1 comment:

NigelAnderson said...

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks
tile replacement