Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Update Announcement!

It's truly turned spring here in my little corner of the world. I'm wearing an airy sun dress, the windows in my studio are open to let the gentle warm breeze in, and the birds...oh the birds. They are all over in great numbers singing, wooing each other, and collecting twigs and dried to grasses in hopes of building the most fortifiable nest possible. Spring is here and I couldn't be happier to offer a whole new array of sweet birds, bunnies, and children to help celebrate one of my favorite times of the year!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

I'll post a preview of the pieces sometimes before the update so you can pick out your favorites ahead of time. :)

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Wednesday, March 28th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Wednesday! :)

No comments: