Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Update Preview!

I am so excited about this update! I am in love with every one of these characters. They just may be my most creative bunch yet! (Click on the photos to enlarge.)

I dug into my drawers of mini Easter baskets, egg cups and even into my stash of vintage spools of thread...so many springy pastel colors! There are little girls, bunnies, chicks, ducks, sparrows, kitties, butterflies, fairies, and even an elephant! I hope you like them just as much as I do!

And I have two little Easter cones with little ornaments inside! It's a two in one. Hang up a bunny or chick and then hang the festive cone it came in. I know I've revealed the surprise...but you can surprise your friends with these charming little packages. :)

And this is the third year in a row my mom and I collaborated on a few fantastical needle felted Easter characters. We have four this year, not including the mini bunnies. I just love them! The duckling has a sewn felt beak and feet...something new and really amazing. My mom is so talented!

This is a larger than normal collection, so there's something for everyone! I hope to "See" you all tomorrow morning 11 am EST at the update! :)

No comments: